Do you know a wanted person?
If you know the whereabouts of any wanted person, do not take action on your own!
If you have any information, call the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.
386 329-0839 Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
386 329-0800 after hours, weekends and holidays
Are you a wanted person?
If there is an outstanding warrant for your arrest, we will as a courtesy, allow you to turn yourself in at the Putnam County Jail located at 130 Orie Griffin Blvd., Palatka, Florida.
- Your bail may be posted by cash or surety (bondsman) after your paperwork has been processed.
- The warrant for your arrest has been entered into the statewide computer system. It is probable that any contact with a law enforcement officer will result in your immediate arrest and incarceration.
- If you fail to turn yourself in, this matter will be resolved at our convenience. A deputy sheriff will take whatever measures necessary to locate you and serve the warrant for your arrest.
- You could be physically arrested at home, at work, or while driving -- then incarcerated. In addition to the normal cost of an arrest, you may incur towing and impound charges on your vehicle.
If you have any questions, you may call the Warrants Section at one of these numbers.
- 386 329-0839 Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- 386 329-0800 after hours, weekends and holidays