Are you a wanted person?
If there are outstanding warrants for your arrest you can turn yourself in at the Putnam County Jail located at 130 Orie Griffin Blvd., Palatka, Florida.
- Your bail may be posted by cash or surety (bondsman) after your paperwork has been processed.
- The warrant for your arrest has been entered into the statewide computer system. It is probable that any contact with a law enforcement officer will result in your immediate arrest and incarceration.
- If you fail to turn yourself in, this matter will be resolved at our convenience. A deputy sheriff will take whatever measures necessary to locate you and serve the warrant for your arrest.
- You could be physically arrested at home, at work, or while driving — then incarcerated. In addition to the normal cost of an arrest, you may incur towing and impound charges on your vehicle.
If you have any questions, you may call the Warrants Section at one of these numbers.
- 386 329-0839 Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
- 386 329-0800 after hours, weekends and holidays